Herbs over Wood. Herbal Medicine. Herbal Background
The Virgo New Moon will be on September 15, at 11.30 am in Melbourne (AEST). The Sun and Moon will be at 21 degrees 58 minutes of Virgo, so in its 22nd degree. The Sabian symbol is “A royal coat of arms enriched with precious stones”, this speaks of the certification of aristocratic status at whatever level nobility expresses itself in cultural eminence, the theme being nobility.
Sol and Luna will be making an harmonious 120 degree trine to Uranus and a wider opposition to Neptune, both in retrograde motion. In fact, the luminaries will be widely aspecting all of the retrograde planets, slowly but surely leading practical steps forward.
The trine to Uranus will be the tightest, suggesting that unexpected developments are likely and should be welcomed. Beneficial changes should be grasped without trying to overthink them. Virgo energy is forever seeking purification and perfection through critical analysis, it is not always easy to just let things flow. Uranus will be closely conjunct the asteroid Hephaestus, the Smith God, so it may be possible to build significant and creative structures for the future, fulfilling Virgo’s desire to be of service and provide healing mechanisms for the world at large.
With the Sun and Moon in the sign of Virgo for the New Moon, the general focus will be on:
• Developing how we can be of service in the world, who and how we can mentor others
• Using our analytical abilities to emphasize the positives in ourselves rather than beat ourselves up for all the things we can be critical of
• Give with an open heart not because we feel we are expected too, learn when to say no
• Channel our nervous energy into making speedy responses rather than procrastinating
• Develop healthy habits and routines around exercise and eating, looking after our bodies
• Organise our environment and our minds, get rid of clutter that we don’t need
• Finding a passion that we would like to research and learn about
• Writing the book we have always meant to write
The area most aligned with the position of the New Moon can be best gleaned from your natal horoscope chart, however if you only know your Sun Sign, then affirmations around the areas indicated below are likely to be the most powerful, some adjustment may be required to the adjacent life areas: