Particular myths or mythical individuals seem to speak to us or we are drawn to undertake pilgrimages to mythical sites for a reason. Sara has found our spirit guides tend to find us, rather than the other way around! Sometimes it is initiated by a site or information that comes to light on visiting a certain place. It can be from recognising a theme behind a mythical story or a strong connection to an image, like a certain asteroid in your astrology chart. Our souls speak to us through signs and symbols, then we must attempt to interpret the messages we are been delivered!
Sara has been fortunate enough to visit sites connected with Merlin, Nimrod, Apollo, Isis, Horus, Sekhmet, Amun, Hathor, Imhotep, Achilles, Pythagoras, Ariadne, Minos, Astrate, Demeter, Hera, Pallas Athena, Hekate, Pluto, Persephone, Agamemnon, Clytemnestra, Kassandra, Aphelia and Mnemosyne.
She had been fascinated by labyrinths since spending time near Glastonbury Tor in 2010, walking in and out of the natural labyrinth formed there around the crossed ley lines under the Tor itself. Since then she has walked many labyrinths, which culminated with travelling to Paris and Chartres prior to Greece to walk the Christian labyrinth in Chartres Cathedral, another item from her bucket list. Interestingly this proved to be just a pre-cursor to discovering her connection to the Cretan labyrinth, which she now has tattooed on her left shoulder.
What this workshop will lay out for you:
- The myths associated with the named individuals
- Images representing them and photographs of the sites that were visited to connect with them
- How they work for Sara based on the position of their asteroids in her natal chart
- Identification of where they are situated in your natal chart
- Labyrinths, what are they and how they have been used by pilgrims through the ages
- Labyrinths as a symbol, the connection between labyrinths, the golden ratio and whorls on the fingerprints or as hand markings