Beautiful Art by Josephine Wall
The Virgo New Moon will be on August 27, at 6.17 pm in Melbourne (AEST). The Sun and Moon will be at 4 degrees 03 minutes of Virgo, so in its 5th degree. The Sabian symbol is “A man becoming aware of nature spirits and normally unseen spiritual agencies”, this speaks of the opening of new levels of consciousness, the theme is imagination.
Mars in Gemini will be squaring the pair, applying from 3 minutes of arc! Virgo energy is forever seeking purification and perfection through critical analysis, it will not always be easy to just let things flow. Virgo also desires health and wellbeing for everyone.
Mars entered Gemini, the sign he will retrograde through, on August 20 and will begin his pre-retrograde shadow period next weekend on September 4, as he reaches 8 degrees and 8’ of the sign, the position he will retrograde back to by January 13 2023! So you will need to pay attention to all the fussy need to dos that flood your mind and get them out of the way to clear the path for a new future.
With the Sun and Moon in the sign of Virgo for the New Moon, the general focus will be on:
• Developing how we can be of service in the world, who and how we can mentor others
• Using our analytical abilities to emphasize the positives in ourselves rather than beat ourselves up for all the things we can be critical of
• Give with an open heart not because we feel we are expected too, learn when to say no
• Channel our nervous energy into making speedy responses rather than procrastinating
• Develop healthy habits and routines around exercise and eating, looking after our bodies
• Organise our environment and our minds, get rid of clutter that we don’t need
• Finding a passion that we would like to research and learn about
• Writing the book we have always meant to write
The area most aligned with the position of the New Moon can be best gleaned from your natal horoscope chart, however if you only know your Sun Sign, then affirmations around the areas indicated below are likely to be the most powerful, some adjustment may be required to the adjacent life areas: