The Gemini New Moon on May 23 will be at 3.38 am in Melbourne (AEST), at 2 degrees and 04 minutes of Gemini, so in it’s 3rd degree. The Sabian symbol is “The gardens of the Tuileries in Paris”, the formalization of collective ideals through the application of reason and order to newly discovered aspects of nature, formalism.
The Sun and Moon are conjunct the Egyptian Moon Goddess Hathor and opposing the Egyptian Goddess of Love and Magic Isis by less than a degree, with a T Square to Mars in Pisces. Venus and Mercury, the ruler of Gemini, will be in the same degree of Gemini, closely opposing powerful asteroids of Titan Goddesses Mnemosyne and Hekate in Sagittarius, and squaring Neptune in Pisces in a T Square.
There is an emphasis on communication and empathy similar to what we will be experiencing with the nodes over the next 18 months. All kinds of duality will be under the spotlight!
As usual with the Sun and Moon in the sign of Gemini, the basic energy focus is on:
• Being curious, approaching new experiences with child-like enthusiasm
• Collecting data and information and communicating it to those around us
• Networking, meeting new people and making useful connections
• Being changeable and restless, multi-tasking, taking on many different activities
• Learning, finding new teachers and sources of information
• Acquiring new technology and learning how to use it
• Being social, expressing ourselves and sharing what we are learning
• Trying to rationalise or think our emotions instead of feeling them
The area most aligned with the position of the New Moon can be best gleaned from your natal horoscope chart, however if you only know your Sun Sign, then affirmations around the areas indicated on the next page are likely to be the most powerful, but some adjustment may be required to the life areas below: