The Gemini New Moon on June 3 will be at 8.01 pm in Melbourne (AEST), at 12 degrees and 33 minutes of Gemini, so in it’s 13th degree. (This is the same degree of the Zodiac which Mars and Mercury began their OOB cycle from).
The Sabian symbol is “A famous pianist giving a concert performance”, and it speaks of sources of inspiration. Emotions will be driving your thoughts so it will be important to be strategic around what you focus on.
A tight harmonious trine to the asteroid Pallas Athena from the luminaries will help you choose wisely. You will need to replenish your inner fires, Pallas will be keeping close company with Mnemosyne, the Goddess of Memory and the asteroid Lilith, suggesting a review of how your feminine has been repressed or made smaller in the past will be in order.As usual with the Sun and Moon in the sign of Gemini, the basic energy focus is on:
• Being curious, approaching new experiences with child-like enthusiasm
• Collecting data and information and communicating it to those around us
• Networking, meeting new people and making useful connections
• Being changeable and restless, multi-tasking, taking on many different activities
• Learning, finding new teachers and sources of information
• Acquiring new technology and learning how to use it
• Being social, expressing ourselves and sharing what we are learning
• Trying to rationalize or think our emotions instead of feeling them
The area most aligned with the position of the New Moon can be best gleaned from your natal horoscope chart, however if you only know your Sun Sign, then affirmations around the areas indicated on the next page are likely to be the most powerful, but some adjustment may be required to the life areas below:
Deep issues will be preparing to shift with the Gemini New Moon, as Neptune will be forming and easy opposition (trine plus sextile), to the Nodal Axis, with a corresponding wide trine between Venus and the South Node. This almost “Angel Wings “ pattern will provide the means to track backwards and forwards over old issues where vulnerability has been impeded by the need for control stemming from the past. New ways of re-visioning the past will come forward, helping you to open up your heart more to love through the Cancer North Node.